Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mood Swings


I'm a monkey on a trapeze :P crazy high to crazy low but thankfully, Alhamdulilah I've got a sturdy safety net... Some nights, I'm lying in bed giggling hysterically at 1:00am and sometimes, I've got tears leaking out of my eyes... When I told my mom, she goes, you drank too much water at dinner :P

Yesterday, I went to get my wedding jewelry. Inshalah, I'm going to wear my mom's wedding set (the one my paternal grandmother gave her when she got married). It's shiny gold with emeralds and very traditional and nazuk... I got all teary-eyed when my mom made me put it on and model it for her... She wore the same set 25 years ago on her wedding :").

I'd been looking for a word to describe what I'm feeling these days and I think I finally found it...
Surreal: marked by the intense irrational reality of a dream






1 comment:

  1. <3 the song.. and awww, Masha'Allah, you seem so happy. :-)

    Love and duas to you!!

    ReplyDelete