Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm sitting in my office cubicle sipping mango Splash dreaming of times when I could just walk to the Wa at 2:00 am and buy Haagen Daaz or Ben Jerrys and finish the entire carton all by myself.

I'm missing a lot of people right now. My best friend forever can't come to my wedding because she's in the UK finishing up a Masters :'(. Another group of Pton buddies is meeting up in Dubai and I won't be there... *sigh* ash-uru-bil-huzn...

The weather's turned hot again. Add daily 4-hour power breakdowns to the equation and you have a sad, Gaia. On the bright side, at least I have ac in the office :). My boss is stuck in Germany thanks to the volcano... a gentle reminder that the All-Powerful Being is All-Powerful and we are all just menial creatures...

No comments:

Post a Comment