Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Baby Sister


is 11 years younger than I am and I will miss her more than anyone once I leave home... At night, she tells me about her trials and tribulations in seventh grade at KGS and we giggle hysterically or we'll put on Bad Romance or Soul Sister and groove at 1:00 am :")

Dear Sis,

I know I'm mean sometimes, like when I evict you from my room when talking to Mr. F or when I push you away when you're hugging me and making icky kissing noises to irritate me. But I just want you to know that you'll be my only real blood sister and absolutely no one will ever take your place. You're the only one whom I am totally comfortable/un-self-conscious with and Inshalah I hope I will always be there for you and especially when you get your O'Levels results, when you attend your school farewell, inshalah when you leave for college and when you go on your first date :)

Thank you so much for your unconditional love, for making me brownies and for getting me flowers (when there was no Mr. F to do it) and for putting up with my moods.

Lots and lots and lots of love,

Your big sis.

3 comments:

  1. this is so sweet,
    your post made me yearn for a baby sister too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a wayyy cute post MA :)

    And I never congratulated you on getting committed... So Mubarak ho boht boht and hope you have a blessed life indeed! Ameen

    Lil sisters rock :P!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) I do feel blessed~!

    ReplyDelete