Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My dearest SIL will be visiting from Lahore this week. I hope the visit goes smoothly inshalah and she has a good time. I've tidied the guest room, put fresh sheets on the bed and fresh towels in the bathroom...

I was supposed to be in Sukkur for work but the trip got cancelled... I guess it's for the better, although I was pretty excited to be traveling alone again :-p.

I'm coming to realize, marriage (at least in this point in time) is equal amounts pleasure and pain and rather extreme at that. I've been more used to a sort of contentment... takes some getting used to.

My life was like this:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now it's like:

----""-----""""----""---"""________""""""____----_____""______""""""""""""------___--------------

No comments:

Post a Comment