Thursday, February 25, 2010

Balancing Triple F


I realize this blog is rapidly turning into a chronicle of my wedding but maybe I'll look back a few years from now and do a then and now post. I'm seriously scared of "nazar" (evil eye) so please think good thoughts for me...

I never realized how difficult it would be to balance fiance, family and friends. It's my mom's 50th birthday inshalah so I want to make it really really special for her. I got her a manicure/pedicure package from a nice salon (because I know she'd never ever splurge on herself) so I'm hoping she'll enjoy it :) and my sister and I want to make a home-made birthday cake... I'll probably do that tonight after having coffee with my lovely sis-in-law (and chaperon) and fiance... When love come in through the door, sleep flies out of the window... I agree with Specs about looking like a druggie.

I know this sounds cheesy (ok, it is cheesy) but I really like this quote from Dr. Seuss:

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

Awww... :P And my baby sister goes, "Ewwww... Apa ko kya ho gaya hai (what's happened to my sister?)"

3 comments:

  1. Gawd, visit this blog after a long time and enagaged? Congrats!! :) Nothing but good thoughts from me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sobia! thank you dear :) hope things are great with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I got quoted, LoLz! ;-D Yaarm I can understand that when you try to balance everyone in your life, its your own rights you usurp the most. :-(

    ReplyDelete