Monday, December 12, 2011

Resentment

Since our house-keeper/cook left, I've taken on most of the household chores... cooking, ironing, cleaning, grocery shopping and the dinner dishes as well! Mr. F finds it highly amusing and when I ask him to help, he replies, "That's your job" :-O

Throw in a sleepless night and backache to boot and Gaia's a raging monster in the morning. Mr. F returns from his morning walk and greets me with a peck on the cheek, "Good morning Princess :)!"

Gaia: grunt/sour face

Then, just as we're about to head out, Mr. F says, "Oh and can you take X to a good doctor in the evening? I'll be home late"

Just because I get off at around 6:30 and Mr. F likes to stay back at work until 8:30/9, he thinks I have all the time in the world to rest and relax and should therefore pick up after him!

Men!!!!!! Ugh...!


1 comment:

  1. Man, you have one tough routine :S.
    Keep up the great work!

    Lol@ your last sentence :D

    ReplyDelete