Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Something's Changed

So I'm planning a weekend trip to visit some friends in Dubai but for some strange, inexplicable reason, I'm feeling really guilty... for leaving Mr. F behind and going on a vacation alone (even if it's only for 3 days...)

Before I got married, I wouldn't think twice about it... my parents have always been comfortable with the idea and I know my friends will take care of everything... but I feel this massive sense of responsibility toward my husband (although he's pretty good at taking care of himself :)).

The trip's in the "planning" stage and I'm already feeling this way... "_"

1 comment:

  1. woh kia kehtay hain k rozana aik sa khana kha k insan bore ho jata hai kabhi taste change kerna chahihe... kabhi bhindi kabhi aloo kabhi mulukhya kabhi hommos etc.

    ReplyDelete