Monday, September 12, 2011

The Rain in Karachi...

We're almost in the middle of September and the monsoons have descended upon us... Global warming zindabad! When I was young, rains would occur in July/August... September was usually hot and dry with the famous "lu" blowing dust into our eyes. Indeed, times are a-changing :p

I just had a mango ice cream + sprite "float" for lunch and now I have a huge smile on my face :c). The weekend was rather busy... My best friend was back in Karachi after nearly 2 years and we had a grand time catching up and generally re-living the silliness of our years in school together... Mr. F tried to be nice to them but I think they find him slightly intimidating... lol. Actually, that's one of the reasons I married Mr. F! I wanted someone who'd take care of me and protect me from the bullies of the world :p (yes, I always had a secret damsel in distress fantasy)...

There are a lot of things I'm Inshalah looking forward to this month (upcoming trip to Europe... hurrah!!!) but I'll write about them later... don't wanna jinx it :p

Anyway, hope everyone's having a fun Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment