Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tips on How to Increase Love


Since my personal life is officially public, everybody feels obligated to shower me with advice; from aunties who've been married for 26 years to the catering manager of our office cafeteria. Case in point:

Yesterday, after wrapping up work, I walked past Mr. F's office and ran into the catering manager (Gul bhai). I smiled, said "Khuda Hafiz" to Gul Bhai and continued walking towards the elevator with a polite nod to Mr. F who was watching me out of the corner of his eye but pretending to be absorbed with work :P. Gul bhai couldn't help himself and said, "Beta, aap paas ja ke theek se khuda hafiz bolein, iss se muhabbat barhti hai" (Dear, you should go close to him and say good-bye, it increases love). Ummm... LOL! I could have smacked him, but I ignored him and kept walking...

Mr. F found it hugely entertaining :P



3 comments:

  1. I wonder how all this feels... :)
    from a distance,it sounds pretty amazing...(masha'Allah)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwww, Masha'Allah! Too cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol , it would have been so much fun if you wouldn't have let everyone know about your relationship in your office

    ReplyDelete