Thursday, September 3, 2009

What Karachi Does to Me...

It's been two months since the return to my hometown and I'm slowly becoming Pakistaniized... Plus, it's Ramadan and my daily schedule is completely messed up. I wake up around 5:15 am for Sehri, groggily down some cereal/toast, pray and go back to sleep only to wake up around 1:00 pm, pray some more, do a bit of reading, help my mom with iftar, pray Asr, watch cooking shows on tv, have iftar, pray Maghrib and then baby-sit my sister (who's listening to Poker Face on repeat... aaaargh) while my parents go for Taraweeh.

I'm reading the Harry Potter series for the seventh time (currently on The Half-Blood Prince) and being completely anti-social and lethargic :p. My mom thinks I'm sickening for something but I don't think I am...

Missing my friends from college and work :'(

3 comments:

  1. perhaps its also that its ramzan which calls for a out of the way schedule and also because its vacations so you have no work and hence the laziness ...just a theory :P...
    If you really had work at hand, you wouldn't have had time to miss pas times...trust me on that :D..

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss the past*
    *I really should skim at least before I press the "post comment" button*

    ReplyDelete