Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Quiet Thursday

I'm sitting in my cubicle cracking up at these... :-P

Sadly, no one else in my cubicle finds them funny... guess I'm just a little bit weird (or very weird :O). The office is pretty empty as all the bigwigs have gone to Thar... just us chotas are left. Another colleague will be leaving at the end of the month and I guess our department probably has the highest turnover rate in the company :(

Mr. F's off on yet another trip... I'll try to stay busy and happy at home and not get mad :-p. Alhamdulilah, we've settled into a comfortable routine... I'm a lot calmer now and Mr. F's more patient, in fact, he's become a sweet, loving husband, Mashalah :) Let's see how long that lasts :-P

Went to see Agneepath this past weekend... The storyline is intense but the movie was too loud and violent...

Lawn exhibitions are popping up all over Karachi :-p... let's see how long I hold out before caving in and going to one...

No comments:

Post a Comment