Wednesday, April 17, 2013

11 Months

Although Baby M is a lot more independent now and only waking up a couple of times at night, I'm still perpetually exhausted :-(. I've accepted a part-time position at work (starting next month Inshalah) and I technically have a lot more time than I used to... I just don't get where the day goes!

Baby M wakes up at around 6:30/7:00 am and we usually play and cuddle for a little while. Then, I plop him on his potty and wait for him to do his business :-P (maybe I should put "potty-trainer" on my resume). Mashalah, he's growing up so fast, I wish I could capture each day and relive it over and over again... He's standing up on his own now and can walk holding on to furniture or my hand. He also makes a LOT of noise, specially when he's excited or frustrated. It's funny and I'm not usually that sentimental but I feel like I fall in love all over again when he smiles... and when I'm angry/sad/stressed, I just focus on my baby and my mood clears immediately. Alhamdulilah, I feel so blessed to have him in my life... 

Dear Baby M,

I pray for your health and happiness. As you grow up, I hope you develop strong faith and the ability to do the right thing. I pray that you will be compassionate, generous, trustworthy, respectful, intelligent and humble. I hope you will experience life to the fullest and enjoy each and every moment. And I hope you will continue to light up my life with your infectious joy.

Love you loads,

Momzie

1 comment:

  1. Salam, May Allah give you and your baby healthy life. best word in your post is momziiee ;-)

    ReplyDelete