Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Love your children, cherish your children, kiss your children

Last week, my cousin's baby daughter passed away after a minor fall. Cousin K and I had plans for our children, we hoped they would grow up to become good friends just as Cousin K and I have always been close despite having grown up in two different continents. She's still got the letters that I used to write and post to Saudi Arabia (this is in the days before yahoo and hotmail) and I've got all of her hand-me-down toys.

Cousin K was always one of those happy, exuberant people... the life of every party; the kind of girl every guy wishes he could date. It's hard to accept that God would put someone through such a difficult test. Praying God gives her patience and brings back her laughter.
   


1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your loss. May she find peace and strength to get through this.

    ~ Shaza ~

    ReplyDelete